This Thanksgiving we had everyone (except for Dean who is on his mission) come to my parents house. My sister, Terra, her Husband, Jeremy, and their three kids. My Brother, Neil, and his new wife, Amber. My youngest brother, Carl, and my Aunt, Kathy.
It was a great week. We spent most of our time eating, shopping, and playing Rock Band. The kids played great with each other and I got to meet my new little niece, Audrey. I am so grateful for family. I love just being with them and watching the kids play. The week just flew by. I'm so bummed I didn't take more pictures!
These are mostly of Ehlana with her cousins. So cute.
Here's sweet baby Audrey. She is the sweetest baby I've ever met. She is so easy going and loves to watch everything around her.
2 comments:
SO cute! Does this mean that Terra had another baby?
How fun for you guys to be together! I loved the "tea party". My mom does "pink lemonade" parties and I think she's looking forward to doing that with her grandkids :) You and Terra both have darling kiddos! I love Ehlana's pigtails
Post a Comment