I bought this clock for my birthday. I found it at World Market. I love that store!
I finished my powder room by painting it grey and accessorizing it with things from our travels around the world.
Here's the red side table I painted for Jakob's room and a cross stitch my sister made for me when I had Jaxson.
I covered this letter E for Ehlana's room. It took forever and I would not do it again but I am happy with the way it turned out.
My friend and her husband found the perfect lamps for my formal living room. He was nice enough to pick them up on his way home from work one day. Don't you just love good friends? And new lamps?
Our newest addition is a my piano. My childhood neighbors gave it to me before we moved back and so my mom was storing it for me in her preschool. It was a challenge to figure out how to place it in the room. We had lots of discussions about it. In the end I got to put it where I wanted.... and now Steve loves it, too.

1 comment:
I love all of your decorations so much (especially the powder room shelves)!
Post a Comment