“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Friday, June 22, 2007

Welcome to My Blog!

It's official! I'm a "blogger" I've enjoyed keeping up on all the news from my friend's and family's blogs I thought it would be a good idea to let everyone know what's up with us! (Since I'm really bad at keeping in touch since the move!) I hope y'all enjoy it!

Here are some things I've learned by living on the East Coast:

The Atlantic Ocean really is warmer than the Pacific
The road ways in Utah really were inspired by God
Ebonics is it's own language
The Lincoln Memorial is HUGE
No matter how nice your flat-iron is humidity will make your hair really frizzy

3 comments:

Terra said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! I'm glad we get to see more pics of Jaxson. Love you!

Dean Spencer said...

Will you teach me how to speak in ebonics? please

Mike said...

I found your blog...and you've inspired me to do more on mine. I'll have to seek your advice on a few things though.....I feel like I need to learn a new language to figure out how these things function.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...