“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”
Friday, July 6, 2007
After the 4th
Happy Fourth of July everyone! We hope everyone's holiday was fun and safe. We went to our friends house for a BBQ. They made ribs and corn on the cob! Yummy! We brought a seafood appetizer with crackers and some chips and salsa. It was a hit! There was also baked beans and home made pie, it was the best BBQ I've been to in a while. We left early and went to our other friends house for their daughter's first Birthday party. It was fun to meet some more of the med students in their ward. Jaxson didn't think it was so fun, he was horrible! He kept throwing fits and crying, it was so embarrassing! I spent most of it in the bathroom talking to him and putting him in time-out. After that we went back to the BBQ and hung out for a while, Jaxson totally settled down with his little friends that he plays with all the time. He plays tag with the two little girls it is so cute! He just doesn't like crowds of strangers still. We aren't allowed to do fireworks here, VA is full of party poopers! But, our rebel friends hopped the boarder to North Carolina and bought sparklers and smoke bombs. Luckily no one was arrested. It was a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, toddlers! How do we live with or without them? The good thing is, they're still so cute, even after they throw fits! Jaxson is such a big boy now. I can't believe how much he's changed!
When we went to Veteran's, I was thinking about you guys and how much fun we had last year. I miss having my walking buddy! I'm glad VA has proved to be such a good fit for you. I'll try to call you soon!
Post a Comment