“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Monday, July 30, 2007

Steve's New Calling

It's official, Steve was finally sustained as Elders Quorum President. He was a little disappointed to leave the Young Men's, he really liked it. The Bishop said he went back and forth trying to decided whether to make him the Young Men's Pres or Elders Quorum but he thought it would be best to make a big change. Steve's already had a couple service projects and some people needing his council. He's doing great already! Now all he needs is for his counselors to be called. Jaxson is still doing great in Nursery. He has alot of fun with all his little friends and I love going to relief society with out him! I am still teaching the Gospel Principles class for the investigators and new members. I think it's been my favorite calling so far! We love our ward and it's been great to be so needed.

1 comment:

Terra said...

We so loved seeing you guys and are sorry that Stevie couldn't come. Christmas seems too far away...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...