“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Family update

I wanted to just post a little update about what we're up to.
Jaxson is turning 2 next month! I'm very excited planning his "Doggie Party" He's talking up a storm and as most of you know he's really gotten the hang of talking on the phone. (Instead of just listening and smiling!) He seems to learn something new every day! His latest obsession... seat stealing. He thinks it a very funny game. Every time Steve or I leave a chair for a moment and then want to return to our seat Jaxson runs as fast as he can and climbs up on it. He says with a silly grin,"Mama's seat!" or, "Dada's seat!" It's pretty cute! I usually make a big deal of it and pretend to sit on him which he finds hilarious. He's at such a fun age!

Steve is doing well in school. He enjoys it for the most part. He's been going to the gym and running 4 times a week and I'm very proud of him! He's been great these last couple weeks taking on a lot of extra chores for me and spending time with Jaxson. He's really excited to spend time with his parents who are in town this weekend. We'll also get to see his sister and her family the next two weekends which is always great!

I'm hanging in there battling the morning sickness. (Or all day sickness.)I had a couple good days and hoped I was over it. Ha! I'm now back to throwing up once or twice a day and nothing sounds appetizing. Hopefully I only have a couple more weeks of this!

The new baby is 10 weeks and about a inch long! Everything seems to be going great!If you want to see what the baby looks like go to:
http://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-images-10-weeks

The weather has been so hot and humid here that one day I took Jaxson outside and let him play with the hose. He needed a shower afterward but it was worth it! I sure wish fall would come soon....

1 comment:

Dean Spencer said...

Awww i miss jaxson! and that is so funny he is seat stealing now!! i laughed alot when i read that! and high five for steve he is the man!
and keep chuggin along deedee! you are a great mom! talk to you later
<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...