“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Baby Bump




The baby bump is making an appearance! It has grown quite a bit just in the last couple weeks. I'm wearing maternity pants (mostly for comfort.) Shirts depend on the style. I try to accent the baby belly in hopes that I don't just look fat.
I had a doctor's apt today at 12 weeks. They had a new portable ultra sound machine and I got to have another ultra sound! I love my doctor's office! It actually looks like a real baby! (Instead of just a blur.) I got to see the baby moving. It moved it's arms and kicked it legs, it was so cute! They can't tell the gender this soon but my ultra sound to find out what it is will be at 18 weeks. Just in time for Christmas Vacation!

1 comment:

Kathy Ricks said...

You look terrific! Can't wait to see you in December. Love you lots, Aunt Kathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...