



Girl!
I had another ultrasound today at 18 weeks and she said it looks like a girl! The baby was breech and sitting really low so it was hard to see, but, two weeks ago I had an ultrasound and they thought it was a girl also, I just didn't tell alot of people. But with two ultrasounds and this pregnancy being completely different than Jaxson I'm pretty positive it's a girl. This will be the first girl in my family since me, 24 years ago. So we're are very excited! We will name her Ehlana, we have yet to confirm the middle name. Her nick name will be El. I can't wait! I'm getting really excited for a newborn baby. She will be arriving the beginning of May.
3 comments:
Hooray! Now I have an excuse to buy dresses and pink. PS--You shoudl think about spelling the nickname Elle--El looks a little funny.
You look so cute pregnant. I love the short hair. Ehlana is a pretty name. I think you should keep El, I like it. I might end up calling her Elly because I have a hard time not putting a "y" on the end of names of cute babies. If you have a problem with that, you let me know though.
and the streak ends...6 boys born and two "adopted" in a row for our family cmoing to a close...i will savor these last remaining months of that glorious streak. But congratulations Deedee, i cant wait to have a niece...even though it wont be fun at all buying her dolls and barbies and stuff...
Post a Comment