I am so proud to announce that Steve's sister and her husband are adopting two, two year old boys! We are so excited to welcome them into our family! They are grandchildren numbers 8 & 9 on Steve's side. (10 & 11 are coming in May.) The new boys are just a month older then Jaxson which makes 5 grand kids with in four months of each other! I can't wait for the family reunions! We are so happy for Jill and Jason. They are truly a wonderful example to us. Through the years of struggling with infertility they grew closer together and had faith that one day they would be proud parents. We wish them all the happiness in the world and we're so happy that so many prayers have been answered. I can't post pictures of the boys yet, but they fit right in with their blonde hair and blue eyes. They are so cute! We can't wait to meet them, they might come for a couple days at Christmas. Pretty soon we won't remember what our family was like with out them!
Congratulations, Jill & Jason, you're going to be wonderful parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment