“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Friday, April 3, 2009

Finally!! Some Decent Pictures!!!

Steve and I grow more and more frustrated with our video camera that doesn't take very good pictures. As I'm sure you can tell from some of my previous posts.... The problem is I don't think the pictures I take do my kids justice. I mean, they are really cute kids!! :)

So, I was thrilled when my wonderful friend, Heidi, brought her really nice camera to a get together with some of our close friends. She took some amazing pictures of the kiddos and even touched them up for me. Thank you so much, Heidi!

Here are some of my Favorites.











This is how I want my kids to remember me....




7 comments:

Natalie said...

Those are great pictures!!! I love how she has her tongue sticking out! Too cute!

Heidi B. said...

YAY...I love them! Thanks for posting! I am so glad that you like them!

Melinda said...

Awesome pics, so fun! Jaxson is such a little man now! Aren't new pictures always so fun!?

Pogue Fam said...

Oh those are adorable! Hey Heidi, where are mine :) Your kids are so sweet Delee!

Thomas Family said...

SUPER cute pictures. I love your kids, they are such a cuties :)

Emily said...

Jaxson is just looking so grown up!! Ehlana could honestly not be cuter, her curls are to die for! What cute kids!! You're looking great too of course :).

LundHOMEpage said...

Hey your kids are too cute...Ehlana is a doll, I love her curls and big beautiful blue eyes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...