“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Like Father Like Son

Jaxson gave a scripture in Primary a couple weeks ago and he memorized it! It was Exodus 20:12. It was so cute, he stood up and recited it into the microphone. I had him repeat it again so I could post the video, but, our computer seems to be having technical difficulties. Now instead of reading a different Scripture every night we pick one and help him memorize it. It takes him a week or two. I'm so glad he got his memory from his father!

2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

I must say I was very impressed to witness this! You should be proud ;)

Emily said...

Him and Samantha could get together to do scripture mastery :). It's amazing what these kids can pick up. Samantha is constantly correcting us on our family scripture! What a smartie you have.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...