“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Minivan Mom
The day has finally arrived! After 5 years of marriage and 2 kids we finally purchased a second car! It hasn't always been easy having one car. (Especially when I would get the kids out of bed before 7am and drive for 1 1/2 to take Steve to whatever hospital he was doing his rotation at.) But, it was a sacrifice we were willing to make while Steve was in school. Yesterday we bought a 2006 Nissan Quest. It's dark grey and has a DVD player, power doors, seats that fold down completely into the floor, and an alarm system. We really liked the body style of the Nissan Quest and we know a couple people who have them and love them. Since we are planning on having more kids (eventually) a minivan seemed like the best car for our family. We are really happy with it and the kids love riding in it. Does this mean I'm a "soccer mom"???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WOOHOO!! You and Amy both, within a week or two of each other. I welcome you whole-heartedly to the land of the minivans
Oh how exciting!!! I like it :)
Yay for mini vans!! It is very nice! We someday will join you in the mini van club. It might be fun. :) I hope you are having a great summer. It is fun reading about it! I miss you! Can't wait until we get back so we can hang out and chat away!
Soccer mom, Delee
Don't your kids have to be in soccer to be a soccer mom? And look at us, we had so many kids we don't even fit into a minivan. Nice car,though! Congrats.
Post a Comment