“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Oh, What Do We Do In The Summer Time...

Go Camping!
Steve took Jaxson to his first Father's and Son's campout at the Church.They were both so excited and they had a great time.




Go Boating!
We went to the lake that my Brother, Carl, is working at with some friends and family. Jaxson loved the boat and Ehlana had a great time splashing in the water.




Parties and Picnics!
For Pioneer Day we went to a party at the church with the whole Stake. Jaxson's favorite part was riding the pony.



Steve had a work party at a lake. It was nice to meet some of the people he works with but it was on a Sunday so we just went for a little while. He's been working a lot and is completely licenced. He sees his own patients, writes perscriptions, and assists in Surgery. I don't mind the long hours because I like the pay checks!





It's been a busy and HOT summer. We've had record highs for Washington. It hadn't been that hot since the 1800's! Which means we spent most of our time in the pool. Steve would get home from work and join us in the pool almost every night. Jaxson is taking swimming and gymnastics classes this month and he starts preschool in a couple weeks.

Even though we've been busy, we've had plenty of time to be together as a family. It's been a great summer.

7 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad you updated your blog. It looks like you've been having a lot of fun. Tom and Tommy's Father's and sons was a nightmare, I'll have to tell you about it sometime. I'm glad your guys like it though. I just sent you an email, by the way.

Diane said...

El looks so tan in that last picture. And BLONDE. Cute kids. I miss you guys!

Heidi said...

Awesome summer! The boating looked like a lot of fun. And if only we could have pony rides at our Pioneer Picnics!

kristie said...

What lake was that in the first pics? THe one that your brother is working at??

Kathy Ricks said...

what a great summer!

Delee said...

It's lake Tapps. Puget Sound Energy owns some property there and my brother maintains it. It's a huge lake!

Krista said...

What a lot of fun things to do with the family. Glad you had a good summer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...