Steve has been working, working, reading, going to Football games as a Team Physician, and putting the kids to bed by himself a lot.
I have been doing hair, getting ready for the Primary Sacrament Meeting Presentation, doing Zumba (love, love, love it!!) and kickboxing, and trying to entertain the kids while it's raining outside.
Jaxson has been loving preschool, asking about his Birthday constantly, playing well with Ehlana, dressing up in costumes, and watching his Favorite show Wow Wow Wubzy.
Ehlana has been talking up a storm! She now says Please, Thank-you, Yes, Wow wow wuzzy, truck, Meg (our dog), ohh Pretty, uh oh I Poop, and sshhh Prayer. She loves to pretend to be a dog, play with her baby doll, and climb on everything. I found her standing on the kitchen table the other day. Yikes! And last Sunday she went to Nursery at church!
I have been doing hair, getting ready for the Primary Sacrament Meeting Presentation, doing Zumba (love, love, love it!!) and kickboxing, and trying to entertain the kids while it's raining outside.
Jaxson has been loving preschool, asking about his Birthday constantly, playing well with Ehlana, dressing up in costumes, and watching his Favorite show Wow Wow Wubzy.
Ehlana has been talking up a storm! She now says Please, Thank-you, Yes, Wow wow wuzzy, truck, Meg (our dog), ohh Pretty, uh oh I Poop, and sshhh Prayer. She loves to pretend to be a dog, play with her baby doll, and climb on everything. I found her standing on the kitchen table the other day. Yikes! And last Sunday she went to Nursery at church!
She's growing up so fast.
We've been crazy busy the last couple weeks. I've been gone a lot in the evenings and so this week I'm saying no to things so I can be home more. I also made 40 hair bows to sell at a consignment sale.
We've been crazy busy the last couple weeks. I've been gone a lot in the evenings and so this week I'm saying no to things so I can be home more. I also made 40 hair bows to sell at a consignment sale.
Big mistake. I always think I need a crafty project or hobby like other "Mormon Moms" but anytime I commit myself to something I end up dreading it. I would come home from visiting a Primary child or doing hair and have to stay up until midnight trying to get my hair bows finished. Steve was a big help this last week. I love coming home to sleeping kids and a clean house!
We did have a wonderful little weekend getaway to Portland last week. A family from Steve's mission was visiting from Japan so we went down and stayed a night with my wonderful friend Diane. It was really fun. Steve especially had a great time visiting with them and they were excited to see our kids.

We did have a wonderful little weekend getaway to Portland last week. A family from Steve's mission was visiting from Japan so we went down and stayed a night with my wonderful friend Diane. It was really fun. Steve especially had a great time visiting with them and they were excited to see our kids.


1 comment:
It was so great to see you guys and get to know your family! Next time you come down let us know so we can get together!
Love, Allie
www.allinaboysworld.blogspot.com
Post a Comment