“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Monday, November 16, 2009

It is finished!

Our Primary Presentation is done! Phewww! The kids did great. They sang their little hearts out and did a great job with their speaking parts. The best part was when they sang at the top of their lungs,
"God gave us family. To help us become who He wants us to be. This is how He shares His love. For the family is of God."
It was so touching, most of the Mothers were holding back their tears. I just love those children.
Last week flew by. I felt like I was struggling to keep my head above water. This week is just as crazy. It's exactly one week from Jaxson's Birthday and then Thanksgiving! Where does the time go? Someone once told me that when you are a child it seems like forever until Christmas comes and when you're an adult it seems like Christmas comes twice a year. I believe it!
How can it be Holiday Season already? My baby is turning four!?! We have lived here for over a year? Wow, I feel old. And a little tired. But, the part that scares me the most is one day I will miss this.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Woo-hoo! I'm happy for you. Your ward is lucky to have you. All this stress explains your comment on my blog. It was very funny by the way :)

Heidi B. said...

I LOVED the program. I was even holding back the tears, and Kennedi isn't even in primary yet...I can't even imagine next year! I also loved your final remarks. It was just another wonderful reminder of just how special it is to be a mother. Thank you.
Oh, and we are totally coming to Jaxsons party. :)

Tyrell Berner said...

You did such a fantastic job with the primary program. I loved it so much and could feel the love those children had for their families! Nice work!

Di said...

I can't believe you've been in Washington a year. Time really does fly by. I'm glad the program went well for you! I would never expect anything less from you. That's just who you are! Enjoy Jaxson being 4. Wow really 4? It has flown by hasn't it?

Tracy said...

You did a great job on the program!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...