I can't believe my Jaxson James is four years old.
It seems like just yesterday he was a tiny little baby in my arms.
And all of the sudden he is a little boy.
For his Birthday we went to an Inflatable Party Place which was totally worth it! We invited some of his Best Friends and the special treat was that my siblings and Jaxson's cousin's were here for Thanksgiving. The kids had a blast and Jaxson had the time of his life.
Ehlana also had a great time...
Everyone seemed to have a great time.
Including my Brothers who had a wresting match in one of the bounce houses.
Jaxson picked a race car cake out of one of my cake books. I'm really not good at frosting cakes so I tried my hand at making fondant. It turned out to be really easy and since his recipe was made of mostly marshmallows and powdered sugar it was really yummy, too. I completed the race car theme with stop light cupcakes and race cars made out of candy for their party favors.
2 comments:
Very creative Delee! I am impressed. Happy Birthday Jaxson! P.S. Love the new family photo on the top of your blog
Awesome Cake Delee! You did a great job. He looks like he was in heaven
Post a Comment