
Thank-you for the Christmas presents Grandma Kay and Grandpa Jim! Jaxson loves his remote control car so much he took it to show and tell at Preschool. Ehlana also loves her baby doll and little dog that barks!
One day we all went to a Bounce Play Place which my kids LOVE. Ehlana is fearless and Jaxson ran so fast from slide to slide we could barely keep track of him. It's so fun to have Angie's girls who are now 12 years old to play with the kids. Ehlana just loves them!

Jaxson, Ehlana, Ethan, Jessa, Chelsea, Lauren, and Megan. I guess TJ and Tyson were already done with their snack....
Jill and her boys stayed with us at Mom and Dad's house so there was 3-four year old boys running around. They played really well together. When Leanne was there we had 4-four year old boys and 2-one year old girls jumping around. There were a lot of wresting matches, piano playing, wii tournaments and laughing when we all got together. Ehlana and Chelsea who are only 5 days apart in age were really cute togther. Chelsea kept saying, "Lana Lana" and pointing to Ehlana. With that many kids it sure was crazy but I wouldn't change any of it. Well, maybe Jaxson's random crying.... hee hee
Another highlight of the trip was the snow. I really didn't have good snow clothes for the kids so I planned on buying some when we got there. Unfortunately Walmart was completely out of hats and gloves in Ehlana's size so we had to improvise. Which turned out okay because she just walked around kicking the snow anyway.
Ehlana and Aunt Jill.

We also had a great time sledding. By we I mean Jaxson and me. Steve hates the snow and Ehlana wouldn't keep her hat and gloves on. And she didn't want to wait her turn. So they went back to the house shortly after we got there.


Jaxson was fearless! A huge change from last year when he went down the hill only once and cried. This year he went down all by himself and wouldn't even let anyone help him carry up his tube. I was so proud of him he even tried a jump and went down on his stomach. He's grown up so much this last year.



Some other highlights of the trip were playing games, going to movies, eating out, making bread, opening presents, playing ping pong at Angies, playing Rock Band at Leanne's, and chatting with Steve's Mom and sister's. I just love his family!
For New Year's Eve we had everyone get together and played games. Mom opened her gifts at midnight because New Year's day is her Birthday and we watched the Ball drop. I can't wait to see everyone again!
That Sunday we went to church with my Sister and her family for baby Audrey's blessing. Neil and Amber, Carl, and my parents were there too. We stayed only a couple hours and let the kids play until we left for the airport that afternoon. It was great to see my siblings and family. Audrey is just beautiful. It was a wonderful ending to a memorable trip.



3 comments:
Oh, sledding is the best! That all sounds like fun, I'm glad you had a good time!
Your kids are too cute! I think you had everything to do with it(alright, maybe steve helped a little ;p)
I can't wait till we get some good sledding snow here!
I love your quote from President Hinkley
Looked like you guys had so much fun! I didn't realize how much family was in Utah, that's crazy and must keep guys so busy! Glad you guys had a wonderful start to the new year!
Post a Comment