“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Time Keeps Ticking By....

The Holidays flew by, January went just as fast, and now it's half way through February! Tick Tick Tick is all I seem to hear. But, Life is Great! The kids are so fun lately. Jaxson is doing well in School and is in the CTR 4 class at Church. He's getting better about me being in Primary. (It only took 8 months!) Since he's in Preschool he's been making friends of his own and has had a couple play days lately. Why did I not think of this before? His friend Brian's mom will pick him up from school and he won't come home until 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I love it. He loves it. Ehlana asks where he is all day. Brian has come over a couple times and isn't quite sure about it but Jaxson loves to play with him. He also loves Rock Band. He can get a 88% on Vocals and 50% on the drums! Maybe we should buy him a drum set sometime..... in the future.

Ehlana is a Daddy's Girl through and through. When I get her up in the morning she says, "Hi Mama. Where's Daddy?" I say, "He's at work." She whines, "Ooohhhh!" and hangs her head. So sad. When we change her diaper she says, "I hold it!" And holds her leg up. It's too funny. She loves hats, books, baby dolls, and singing. She has no idea she is little and climbs ladders and get on the table. She's trying her best to learn to jump. She's such a riot I could just sit and watch her play all day!

Steve and I have been obsessed with our plans to build our house. We will be buying an acre of land (it's exactly the size of a football field with out the end zones) from our neighbors next door to my parents. In a couple months we will purchase it and we will start building next spring. We hope to be in the house by Christmas 2011. Less than 2 years! Yay! We have our house plan picked. 4 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths, den on the main level, bonus room over the garage, which all together makes 3500 square feet. Last Saturday we walked the property again so we could see exactly were the house will go. We have made a graph of where everything will lay on the property and we wanted to make sure it'll fit with the sewage system that's already in. Steve is looking up all the permits and things we'll need and I have every room decorated in my head. We know it'll be a long process because we're planning on being our own contractors. We're Crazy! But, we know what we want and we're willing to wait for it!

Here's some fun pictures of the kids. Jaxson loves to dress himself and he gets a kick out of wearing his shirts backwards. Funny kid. Ehlana's hair is getting so long. It's down past her shoulders. I have a lot of fun with it!






You gotta love the braids!




3 comments:

Terra said...

Cute kids! I'm excited to see your house plans.

Emily said...

Ehlana is darling! Good luck with all things to do with your house!

Di said...

So cute! It'll be a huge house. Lots of room it sounds like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...