“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Friday, March 5, 2010

Our Dream House

I've had a few requests to see our house plans so here they are! I looked through tons of plans. I knew what I was looking for. All bedrooms on the second floor, den on main floor, mud room/ laundry room, kitchen open to the family room, and main living space in the back of the house. The extra features that made me fall in love with this house were the size of the bedrooms, his and her closets, walk in pantry, and the staircase as you walk in. Click on them to view them larger.
Cox home coming Fall 2011!



5 comments:

Pogue Fam said...

OOh its so pretty! That is SO exciting, I can't wait to see it built! Where did you find the house plans at? Golly, I am SOOO excited for you!

Heidi B. said...

Woo Hoo!! It looks like it is going to be just beautiful and perfect! yay for you guys!

Heidi said...

Love it! Total dream house!

LundHOMEpage said...

oh i love it! so happy you get your dream house. SO where will it be built? I am still in in Idaho so i am a little out of the loop. Sure hope you are doing great, looks like you have a fun year ahead of you with building.

Kelli said...

can we move in, I love that house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...