“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Home at Last


We are home owners! Finally everything is done and we're moved in. (Well everything is here with us. I can't say it's put in it's proper place or even in the correct room at this point.) We're so happy to be here. 2,100 sq feet is a lot of space! My favorite things about the house are my soaking tub and my laundry room. Steve loves the garage and the amount of space we have. Jaxson loves all the light switches, the ice maker on the fridge, and picking which bathroom he wants to use. Ehlana loves the big bath tub (which she calls the swimming pool) and the new couch and ottoman. (She thinks we bought them for jumping.) We have boxes everywhere and we haven't hung a single picture but it already feels like home. Slowly but surely we will get everything in it's place.

3 comments:

Tyrell Berner said...

So awesome! I bet it is the greatest feeling. Congrats!

Heidi B. said...

I am so happy for you! I can't wait to come and see it.

LundHOMEpage said...

Congrats, I am so glad to hear you are no longer homeless! We are coming up that way on Sept. 11th it would be fun to see you and your super cute kids!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...