I haven't made time to blog. But, I have an excuse! I have been working on two huge projects. #1 Putting together my house. Boxes and pictures are slowly getting put into the right places. I didn't realize how long it takes to get a house set up the way I want it. #2 I'm growing a baby. We have been wanting another baby for months but it wasn't happening and then the week we signed the contract on the house I found out I'm pregnant! Moving and throwing up at the same time I don't recommend. It was really hard and I was exhausted. But I've made it through and my Doctor gave me some medication so I'm feeling a lot better. I will have the baby March 30th or 31st. (Gotta love a scheduled C-section.) So our spare bedroom won't be empty for long! We're really excited, especially Jaxson. I'll keep you posted and maybe even get around to posting some pictures!
4 comments:
Tried to comment before but you still had the comments turned off, hopefully this will work because I wanted to tell you a really BIG congrats! I'm so excited for you to have another baby, how awesome! Also so excited that your house plans are finally coming together! Yay that all that stress is over! Can't wait to see it, it looks beautiful! :)
Oh yay! Your babies are so cute! Can't wait for #3.
Congrats! How exciting. I have never moved not being pregnant so this November will be the first for that. We are moving back to WA, YAY!
Good luck with getting your new home put together. and i totally understand the morning sickness thing...i pretty much am sick for 9 months when I'm prego so I love my little miracle pill the doc gives me. Hope you get feeling better soon.
YAAAAYY!! How exciting! And I totally get ya on the 'takes a long time to set up a house' bit. We just finished our downstairs bathroom! Ha.
Post a Comment