“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Friday, October 29, 2010

Growing Baby


I will be 17 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I attribute it to my friend, Zofran. Without throwing up multiple times a day (I usually only throw up once) I have been able to enjoy this pregnancy more. Jaxson is thrilled about it. I find pictures online (such as the one above) and tell him about what the baby is doing and how much it has grown. He loves to get out the measuring tape and find toys that are the same size as the baby. Right now it's about 4.5 inches long. Ehlana has no idea what is going on but I know she'll love the baby once it arrives. In the next couple of weeks we should find out what we're having. We're so excited!
Other than that we have been working on projects for the house. I substituted preschool for my mom when my parents went to Idaho for my Grandpa Spencer's Funeral. Steve had surgery for his kidney stones and was out of work for a week. (Not very much fun for either of us.) I am working with the Mia Maids in our new ward and love it! We have been keeping busy helping friends, hosting dinner parties and a baby shower, enjoying the cool weather and getting ready for Halloween.
I love the Holidays and feel especially blessed this year. I am especially looking forward to Christmas in our home and making some wonderful memories.

4 comments:

Pogue Fam said...

Look at you! You posted :) Your home is lovely! Holidays are so much more fun when you get to decorate your own home :) I can't wait for the parties... we should plan some!

Di said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having!

Melinda said...

I'm so happy to hear you haven't been as sick as previous pregnancies! Yay for that! I really want to see your house, we should get together! Why don't we ever get together?! :)

LundHOMEpage said...

That saved me while pregnant, the best tiny little pill ever made!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...