“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Have You Ever Been In Love?

My friend's sister, Nikki, offered to do a newborn photo shoot for Jakob before he was born. I jumped on the chance to capture him on camera at only 5 days old. It's taken me a while to finally post them, but, I love them! Whenever I look at these pictures (or my sweet little boy) the song "Have You Ever Been In Love?" by Celine Dion comes to mind....
I am so in love.











3 comments:

Amber said...

These pictures are absolutely adorable! I can't wait to meet him!

Heidi B. said...

I love them! She did a great job!! He is beautiful!

Di said...

Super cute! For a brief moment made me want another baby. But I'll just hold yours instead. Hope your great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...