“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Friday, May 27, 2011

Jaxson's Game Show

Poor Jaxson has been sick with a fever and cough the last two days. He has been in his room sleeping off and on and watching movies. He hasn't wanted to eat or play. So sad. Last night his fever finally broke and today he is feeling much better. At lunch he created a Game Show for Ehlana. It was quite entertaining.

Jaxson: "What does a man do with a mow-lawn? Does he cut the grass or the road?"
Ehlana: "The grass!"
Jaxson: "You're right. What does a woman do with milking a cow? Put the milk in a bucket or (pause) a clock?"
Ehlana: "A bucket!"
Jaxson: "You're right. What does a guy do with a sandwich? Does he eat it or throw it away?"
Ehlana: "Eats it!"
Jaxson: "You're right. What does a guy do with a fan? Turn it on or off?"
Ehlana: "Turns it off!"
Jaxson: (makes the sound of a buzzer) "No, you're wrong. What does a man do with a clock? Hang it on the wall or (long pause) throw it?"
Ehlana: "Hang on the wall!"
Jaxson: "You're right! Now you win fast money!"

My job was to clap for the contestant. Kids are so fun. When they aren't sick.

3 comments:

Karyl said...

That little man of yours is quite creative, I must say! And,I know this is a strange request on a blog, but I've left phone msgs and e-mails for your mom, and I think a FB Msg for Terra asking for your new address, without any success. Is there a way I can get it from you?
Aunt Karyl

Pogue Fam said...

Haha, that is awesome! What a creative little guy :) And I'm impressed that Ehlana knew all the answers!!!

Tyrell Berner said...

That is so funny!!! I love that Jaxon made the buzzer sound!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...