This year for Halloween Ehlana wanted to be a princess. I said, "Great! Pick a princess dress from you closet." She requested a new crown. Jaxson wanted to be a ninja and I remembered I had a cute Japanese outfit that one of Steve's friends in Japan had sent us when we had Jaxson. It was perfect for Jakob. So, there you have it. Two ninjas and a princess.
Halloween morning we went trick or treating at the YMCA. I had Jakob wear one of Jaxson's old puppy costumes. He was so cute.
Pink Princess Ehlana
Jakob was happy with only one piece of candy.
Ehlana got to dress up for school but Jaxson did not. After school we got ready and went to a friends house for crafts, games, and dinner.
Unfortunately I didn't get very good pictures.
Jakob's costume was really cute. The pictures don't do it justice.
My friend, Tracie, did all the little girl's makeup. Ehlana was thrilled!
Time for trick or treating!

Jakob got a piece of candy and a bag of goldfish crackers and was happy to eat them and be done.
We were done by 7pm! It was awesome. We went home and let the kids open the door for a few trick-or-treaters and then they went off to bed. I usually throw away most of their candy but they got some really good stuff this year. So now we have a shelf in our pantry full of candy. We'll see how long it lasts before I throw it out.
A few days later Steve and I went to see Wicked on Broadway. It was wickedly wonderful!
A few days later Steve and I went to see Wicked on Broadway. It was wickedly wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment