For Thanksgiving this year all of my siblings and their families came into town. All except my youngest brother, Carl, who is serving a mission in Brazil. So I made a stick figure of him so we could send him some awesome pictures.
My parents currently have 8 grandchildren. None of us claim to be done having children. My two youngest brothers aren't even married yet. I can't imagine how loud and crazy our family get togethers will be as we add more and more and more children to the mix!
How many children can we pile on uncle Dean? At least four.
One morning my brother and brother in law took the little girls shopping. We looked around and realized we have 6 boys altogether. We are grateful for these sweet little girls. And they are very happy to have each other.
And they love their boy cousins, too.
Jakob and Preston are the closest in age. It was fun having two 1 1/2 year olds playing around and getting into mischief. At one point someone found them playing in the toilet together.
The newest addition, sweet baby Aaron.
Jakob loves baby dolls, purses, and necklaces. He would steal them from the girls whenever he could.
Thanksgiving morning the men went and played football while the women folk made a Thanksgiving feast.
My mom made 70 rolls.
I didn't get any good pictures of the adult table. Half of us were done with dinner by the time I thought to grab my camera. Here's the cute kid table!
In the meantime we shopped, played games, celebrated Jaxson's birthday, and hung around visiting with each other. The last night we were all together we went caroling. We took Carl along with us too.
This year I am most thankful for my family.
3 comments:
I'm going to have to steal some pictures. we had so much fun!
I love rolls soooo much... 70 rolls and I'd be in heaven!
Love how Carl celebrated with you! How fun! haha :D Looks like a great time, how awesome your whole family (almost!) could be there! Everyone looks so happy!
Post a Comment