Jaxson & I made the long 7 hour trip home to Washington for a visit. Steve had to stay home to finish his 2nd semester. He was very lonely and we missed him a lot. Jaxson even cried and said, "My Daddy." It was so sad.
But, we had a great time! I miss living there so much. My sister, Terra and I went up to a Girls Camp my mom was directing and talked to the girls about family relationships and our experiences as children, teenagers, and adults. I hope it helped the girls be able to handle those hard teenage years and make good choices to prepare them for the future.
Jaxson and my sister's two boys spent a lot of time playing outside. Jaxson loved playing fetch with the dog. We also went to our friends cabin. It was a blast! Sadly we had to leave my youngest brother, Carl, home. He's now 16 and had football, driver's ed and other things he couldn't miss. We played at the lake, swam in the pool, and played games.
Here are some pictures of my family (full of boys!)



No comments:
Post a Comment