“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Monday, August 27, 2007

Thank-you for the Birthday fun!


I just celebrated my 24th Birthday, it was great! Thank-you to all my wonderful friends and family who sent gifts, cards, and happy birthday thoughts!
The celebration began with a lunch at Red Robin with some of my close girlfriends (and their kids!) Steve had the week off between semesters and stayed home with Jaxson so I got to enjoy a warm meal for a change! The morning of my birthday He made me breakfast and I opened a few gifts. We then drove up to Steve's sister, Laurie's home in Northern, VA. It's about a three hour drive. Laurie graciously watched Jaxson as Steve and I went out for steak and shrimp (my favorite!) We then enjoyed some delicious cup cakes to top off the fun day. We stayed with Tim, Laurie, and their two girls for the rest of the week it was a great time full of movies, good food, card games, and playing Wii.
Thanks for the great Birthday and another year full of blessings!

1 comment:

Terra said...

Happy Birthday again! Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...