Birthdays are a great time to tell someone how much you care about them. Steve celebrated his 27th birthday today and I wanted to make a post that showed how much Jaxson, Hunter (the cat), and I love him! I appreciate how much he supports us and works hard to give us everything we need. He is a great provider, wonderful father, loving husband, and insightful spiritual leader. He is a very passionate, ambitions, and hard working. He is a wonderful example of the man I want Jaxson to become. Marrying him was the best decision I've ever made.
We love you very much!
*I'm not sure if the music is working right so hit the little speaker button if you don't hear anything!*

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Steve! Hope you had a good one! We hope things are going great for you guys...Everything is good in fun Ol' Utah. Greg says that you are an old man Steve! :)
Happy Birthday Stevie! By the time Jer got home adn the boys were in bed so we could call and sing, it was too late! ( I always forget about the time difference). Hope it was a good one.
Post a Comment