Since our great Vacation we have had to returned to real life. Steve started his FINAL semester of class work! I can't believe he's almost into his rotations! He's doing well and I'm proud to say he has yet to receive a B in his med school career. He's also been busy in Elders Quorum trying to call a new counselor and get teachers each week.
I'm trying to get the house ready for the baby. We're moving our room up stairs to the master bedroom and making space for the baby to have her own room. Steve keeps telling me to settle down because we still have months before she's coming. Does he not know me at all? He has seemed to forget that I'm the woman who had Jaxson's room completely ready (baby clothes washed and all) months before he arrived. I consider decorating and organizing a hobby, and sometimes maybe an obsession. Young Women's takes up most of my spare time, but, I really love the girls. I also hosted a Girls Night this Friday for some of my Friends and we stayed up talking and eating until 2am. It's great to have a break and get in a "therapy session" with my close friends.
Jaxson is having fun playing with all his new toys from Christmas, though he has had a hard time transitioning into the routine of life and having to play by himself again. He's created a new game where he closes our bedroom door and says, "Bye, guys. Seeya morrow." And then knocks and opens it again saying, "Hi, guys. Good see you." It's so cute and will actually entertain him for 15-20 minutes. We're getting ready to get him into his Big Boy Bed. I'm a little nervous because he loves his bed but, it's time to get him ready to be the Big Brother!
Little Ehlana is growing strong she kicks a lot more than Jaxson did. She gets pretty restless when he sits on my lap and takes up her space. At my last doctor appointment when she went to check the heart beat Elle kicked so hard the Doctor said, "Oh, my we have an Alien baby in there!" I'm so excited for her to come in May!
5 comments:
I am so glad to finally found your link again. I found it a long time ago (along with Terra's) but then misplaced it. Congrats and the upcoming arrival of your baby girl! Girls are so much fun. I wish we could have seen each other at Christmas but it just wasn't in the cards. Check out my blog too (natalieanderic@blogspot.com) I will try to figure out how to add you on my blog. Talk to you soon!
You always take such a great picture! The one Dana took is beautiful. I glad you had such a good time in Utah and made it home safely. Talk to you soon! love you, aunt Kathy. PS please tell Jaxson aaaa chew for me!
I love your blog! It was great to see you at the Christmas party too. I can relate with the organizing and getting all the baby stuff ready. I'm an organizing freak! Congrats on the baby girl - you will have so much fun!
Hehe...she's gonna be a little spit fire.
Hey Delee! Wow it's been a long time! Congrats on the pregnancy! Your little boy is so cute!! Sounds like everything is going well for you and your little family! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment