
I had another appointment today at 25 weeks. Everything is going well! I have just about 3 months to go!
After a lot of research, prayer, and talking in detail with two different doctors, I've decided to do a repeat c-section. Both doctors say that the chances of me not dilating (which was the problem with Jaxson's) is pretty likely. They said if I wouldn't progress with a less than 6 pound baby then the chances of my body making room for a bigger baby is not likely. They also both said that in my case it's safer for the baby to schedule a c-section. I personally don't see any great benefits for me to try a vaginal delivery, and I feel at peace with having another c-section. They usually schedule the delivery for 38-39 weeks. I'll schedule it for sure when I'm 30 weeks. It'll be nice to have it scheduled for Jaxson and for my mom flying in, although I personally didn't let that factor way heavily on my decision. I just want to do what is best for the baby and any future children we will have.
I'm so blessed to be a mother and I thank my Heavenly Father for the wonderful blessings motherhood brings.
3 comments:
You look great! I'm happy to hear your choice. I believe we have modern medicine for a reason. No need to put you or the baby in distress. Can't believe you are getting so close. I just cannot wait to meet our litle girl! love you!
This is way cool,& better than week old mail.your lookin good
for a mommy to be.thank-you for
increasing my family tree. You
know it won't be easy but it will
be worth it.Hang in there,love Dad
You look so cute!!! Congrats on the your little girl. I know she will be too cute!
Post a Comment