“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

I'm a little late in posting about Halloween! We've been really busy getting things unpacked and organized....

For Halloween Jaxson was a Fireman the first night at our ward party and a Doctor on Halloween night. Elle was a Ballerina. My friend, Tabatha, came over and saw her cat costume and asked if I wanted a too too to go with it. She made it and brought it to me and it was so cute I made a costume out of it. On Halloween we went to our friend's ward party for trick or treating around the church. Jaxson was really grumpy so we just called it a night. I wasn't too bummed that we didn't really go trick or treating, but, I can't wait until he's a little older and came really enjoy it.




3 comments:

Melinda said...

Their costumes were so cute! Love it!

Kari said...

Cute costumes. I love the tutu!

Terra said...

That is one cute little ballerina!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...