“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Sunday, March 8, 2009

May I Have Your Attention, Please...

You may have already heard some of my family's wonderful announcements...but I'm so excited I wanted to post my own good news moment...

First, My brother Neil is officially Engaged. Woot Woot! Amber is a wonderful girl and we are so excited for her to be part of our family! They are planning to be married here in the Seattle Temple in May.
**Congratulations, Neil and Amber!**

Second, my sister, Terra, is expecting her third baby the end of September. I am convinced it'll be a girl. ;) Hopefully we'll find out what she's having before they come for the wedding.
**I wish you all the best with you pregnancy and I hope you feel better soon, Ter!**

Third, my other brother, Dean, has been on his mission in Minnesota for 6 whole months. He loves the people he's teaching and says he's never been happier.
**Go Elder Spencer!**

Fourth, (I told you I had some announcements...) My third brother, Carl, has been accepted to BYU-Idaho. That is if he graduates from High School first... (Just kidding, Carl, I have faith in you! ;) He's waiting for the official letter in the mail.
**Way to go Idaho! We're so proud of you Carl!**

And Finally, Jaxson James is pooping on the toilet!! You may remember this post about potty training. Well, that was 6 1/2 months ago and we have had two potty training regressions since. Once we were back on track for going pee pee in the potty Jaxson still took a long time to get comfortable going poop in the toilet. But, he has been successful for a whole week now and (knock on wood) he's finally potty trained!
**Yeah, Jaxson, you're a Big Kid now!**

I hope you enjoyed my good news moment! I'm truly blessed with wonderful people in my life who love me!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

YAY for Jaxson!! I've just started the pee pee phase of potty training and it's been DIFFICULT!

Natalie said...

All so very exciting!

Pogue Fam said...

So much good news! Its so fun to have so many great things going on :) We need to have a play date soon...

Krista said...

Its nice your family is doing so well. Congratulations to you all!

Bright Beginnings said...

Yay! That is all great news! Way to go Jaxson! I hope you have a great weekend and next time, let's plan on meeting at the same time.

Thomas Family said...

Yeah Jaxson...and Yeah for you Mommy, what a relief! (haha no pun intended)
So sorry I couldnt answer your call this morning...I was honestly just getting done throwing up sorry for the tmi....yuck I hate being sick

Janelle Johnson said...

Congrats all around for you and your family. It seems like you are still enjoying Washington. I am so happy for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...