“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Thursday, August 27, 2009

26 Years Old


Saturday was my 26th Birthday. I of course milked it and we've celebrated it for a few weeks now. One Saturday we went to the Super Mall and Steve took the kids to the play place so I could shop. It was the perfect gift! I even got to pick my own budget. :) Last Friday we had a bunch of friends over for a party. I wanted to get together with our friends and hang out with out our kids. We had it at my parents house and my Mom made 4 different desserts. They were all fabulous! We had a great time visiting. I really am blessed with wonderful friends. My actual Birthday was a week later on Saturday. Friday night my Mom watched the kids so Steve and I could go to a movie. We saw the Time Travelers Wife. I thought it was really good. Steve had a golf tournament Saturday morning which I didn't mind him going to. He brought home lunch and flowers for me. We had a picnic outside and played with the kids. Then he cleaned the house and my friend stopped by to pick some beans. She offered to baby sit that night so we could go out the dinner. It was great to have two date nights in a row! Monday my mom helped Jaxson make a cake and we had another small family party. Jaxson was really into my Birthday this year. It was so cute. I feel very celebrated and loved!
It was a great Birthday!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! Glad it was a great one.

Heidi B. said...

I am such a loser. I totally missed your birthday. I hope you had fun. I can't wait to see you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...