“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Thursday, August 27, 2009

All Things Girl

Our cute little Ehlana April is 16 months old in two days. She's 16 lbs and is the size of the average 9 month old. She's a petite little girl with a big personality. And like me she loves all things girl! Shoes, clothes, jewelery, baby dolls, and most of all her Daddy. She's not much of a snuggler but she'll snuggle with her Daddy. Yesterday he came home from work and she pet his hair for a long time. She so funny.I love having a girl as much as she loves being a girl! She's so fun and loves to be silly!



Dispite her size she loves to eat!
She's at such a fun stage and she learns something new everyday.
If we say, "It's time to say prayers." She does this...
How cute is that?

One of her favorite games is Peek a Boo.

She loves to blow kisses and says, "Mmmmmmwaa!"

How big is Ehlana? So Big! Well she thinks she is. :)

And here's the classic pouting face. Too bad for her only Grandma falls for it.

But, most of the time she's a happy little bug and we love her to pieces!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Your kids are always dressed so cute. I love Ehlana's pony tails! I need to have a little girl. . .

Katie Tyler said...

hope you don't mind- I found this through Heidi's and could not resist the phrase "all things girl!" I love it! :) she is adorable

Heidi B. said...

I love her. I fell even more in love with her today. She is so dang cute.

Kelli said...

she is just the cutest thing ever!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...