“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Love at First Sight

Jakob Spencer Cox

7lbs 7oz and 20in long

Everything went well with my c-section. They had me in and out of the OR with in 40 minutes! I thought that since this was my third baby that when he came it would feel some what ordinary. But, the minute he came out I began to cry. I couldn't believe he was actually here. Steve and I spent the rest of the day in awe over this little person we created. Steve held him most of the day and kept saying, "I can't believe we have another baby!" He had a hard time leaving the hospital last night. Jaxson and Ehlana think Baby Jakob is "so cute" and they can't wait for us to come home. I just can't get enough of this cute little guy. I could just snuggle him all day. It truly was Love at First Sight.

8 comments:

Pogue Fam said...

Awww, I just LOVE HIM! So so happy for you guys :) Welcome Baby Jakob!

Heidi B. said...

I can't wait for you to see the photos I took. He is just beautiful. I love him and am so happy for your family. I can't wait to see you both again!!

Terra said...

Look he already takes a binky. He's so cute.

Natalie said...

Congrats!!! Such a handsome little guy! Glad that everything went well!

Di said...

He is so sweet! We can't wait to meet him.

Linds said...

Congratulations Delee! Your little family is so precious!

Melinda said...

So so sweet!! I'm so glad everything went well and so quick! Beautiful! I think he looks like Jaxson, hmm? Can't wait to meet him!!

Krista said...

Adorable! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...