“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spoiled

I am completely spoiled by this sweet little boy! He eats well and sleeps like a dream. At night he will sleep up to 5 hours at a time.


Thanks to my other great sleeper, Ehlana, I feel very rested. Ehlana never took a binky but she learned to soothe herself by snuggling with her arm like this.

It's really sweet. And she will go to bed at 7pm and sleep until 8 or 8:30am. If I don't go and get her she'll lay in bed until 9am. Jaxson on the other hand is on his own. He wakes up pretty early but he gets a snack and watches a movie in his room. Yes, I am utterly spoiled by my kids who love to sleep. (They definitely get that from me!)

Here is Ehlana holding her new little brother. She is so in love with him. The other day Steve called him "Binky Boy" Ehlana got mad and said, "Don't call my brother that, Daddy!"

I Just love moments like these...

4 comments:

Pogue Fam said...

I am so glad things are going so well for you :) He sure is a little doll! I hope you are healing well! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out, I'm just a phone call away :)

Tyrell Berner said...

Those pictures are so adorable! Jakob really is such a cute little guy (along with your two older kids, of course).

Dean Spencer said...

I love those kids!

Heidi B. said...

At first when I saw the title, I thought, "oh, how cute...she is going to talk about how Jakob is spoiled already." Then, when I read that it was YOU that is spoiled, I thought, "EVEN BETTER!!!" I love you and hope that you are doing well!! I can't wait to see him again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...