“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Success!

I have for the first time successfully got three kids and myself fed, cleaned, ready, and out the door on time for Jakob's Dr appointment today! Complete with a packed lunch for Jaxson to eat on the way to pick up his friend and take them to school. I packed extra diapers, clothes, toys, and coloring pages to keep Ehlana and Jaxson out of trouble during the appointment. I then went to the bank, car wash, and picked up Jaxson on time from school. I feel like Super Mom. Who says being a stay at home Mom isn't fulfilling?? (I even got a quick nap while snuggling my sweet little two week old this afternoon.) I will now lay on the couch for the rest of the evening in my pj's after enjoying the delicious meal my Mom's friends brought us. I'm sore. Really sore. I'm surprised I didn't pop a stitch juggling all the car seats and climbing in and out of the car so many times. That a side at the end of the day... I feel very proud of myself. :)

5 comments:

Tyrell Berner said...

You really are awesome. I still feel like super mom when I do that with my ONE baby! I can't imagine 3!

Pogue Fam said...

Way to go lady! You give me hope :) I must come by soon... they change too quickly at this age.

Emily said...

Isn't that the best feeling in the world?!? Thank you, thank you for calling me yesterday. It was the best treat all week! Way to go super-mom.

Our perfectly imperfect life. said...

Hey, congrats on the new addition to the family!!!

does neil and his wife have a blog? nate and I would love to know how their doing!

Di said...

Crazy Lady! I would be dead if I had been you. So exhausting. Don't over do it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...