“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Sick Days
Mom's shouldn't get sick. It just shouldn't happen. We have hormones that make us able to grow babies, deliver babies, lactate, and cry for no reason. Our bodies are amazing. So why couldn't we be given a hormone that makes us immune to sickness??? At least when we have little kids at home!! It's just cruel. At least we were given husband's who will pick up Panera Bread for dinner on their way home from work and then put the kids to bed. And God invented soaker bath tubs. They are nice..... I hope this terrible little cold is over soon. (This is my third day in my pajamas.) And I really hope the baby doesn't get too sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aw NO FUN!!! I hope you feel better soon! I'm totally keeping us all locked inside to avoid things like that from happening. I'm glad at least Steve can help you out :) Call me when you feel better and we will plan that hang out date!
I am not a mom yet, but I think you are right. Mothers should not get sick!! it is not fair =)
Hope you feel better soon! We think of you often! I can't wait to meet Jakob and introduce Preston...if he ever decides to come!
I hope you are feeling better soon.
Post a Comment