“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Kindergarten
Jaxson started Kindergarten last week. He was so excited! The day before he got to go visit the school to meet his teacher and see his classroom. We then had a "back to school night" I made letter pizza for dinner and we read the book Franklin Goes to School. Steve gave the kids their Father's Blessings and then we packed Jaxson's back pack and laid out his clothes. I asked him if he was nervous and he said no. Ehlana said yes! I had been telling her she was going to preschool but she didn't understand that it doesn't start for a couple weeks. She was even up in the night with anxiety saying, "I don't want to b late for school." Jaxson woke me up bright and early all dressed and ready to go. I made green letter pancakes for his first day and we were off to the bus! The bus came a little early so it got there right as we got there. He ran and jumped right on without any hesitation. I cried waking home from the bus stop. He came home from school happy and excited to go back. I'm so proud of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute! I can't believe he is already starting school!
Go Jaxson! And poor Ehlana, but that was so adorable.
You are such a cute Mom Delee! I love it! I can't believe how fast these kiddos are growing up.
preschool totally got them ready to just go off on their own, happy and confident. Thanks to your wonderful mother. haha. Your daughter looks so sad
Good job Jaxson and good job mom!
Post a Comment