“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Monday, September 26, 2011

Love At Home


Ehlana: "Mama, do you know what I love? You."
Me: "Ehlana, do you know what I love? You."
Ehlana: "Do you know what I love? YOU!"
Me: "Do you know what I love? Jakob."
Ehlana: "Do you know what I love? Pupa." (Our mean cat who scratched her this morning.)
Me: "Do you know who I love? Jaxson."
Jaxson (in the other room): "Awe shucks!"
Ehlana: "Do you know what I love? Jaxson."
Jaxson: "Awe shucks!"
Me: "Do you know who I love? Daddy."
Ehlana: "Do you know what I love? My Daddy."
Me: "Do you know what I love? My family."

This could go on and on. I wish they could just stay little.



1 comment:

Pogue Fam said...

Hahaha, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! Jaxson's little snippets are awesome lol :) You guys are adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...