P.S. Steve just called he's bringing home left over Famous Dave's from work! Awesome.
“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”
Friday, September 30, 2011
TGIF
I'm so happy it's Friday. I'm Exhausted. It's been a long week and Jakob has not been sleeping well. I don't know what to do about it. Today when we got home from grocery shopping and picked up Jaxson from the bus all the kids had total melt downs. It was only 11:30am. Steve has a football game tonight and I don't know if he will make it home for dinner or go straight to the game. I'm sitting on the couch wondering if I should make dinner or not. Tomorrow is General Conference and I'm so excited! I can't wait to sleep in (hopefully) and lay on the couch and watch Conference all day. I hope it's raining. I love the rain when I have no where I need to go. I will make hot chocolate, snuggle with Steve, and let the kids destroy the house I spent all week cleaning. Awe yes, I love Conference Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I had read this sooner, I would totally have called you. I had a very similar week, and Maddox has NOT been sleeping well either! I try to remind myself that EVENTUALLY there will be a good night again lol. And Thursday, I was so frustrated with the long nights I'd been having, that instead of going to bed when everyone else did, I stayed up and had Hot Chocolate and enjoyed a nice quiet house for a while. Great minds think alike?! I hope you are enjoying your wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment