“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Jaxson and Ehlana chose their costumes this year. Jaxson wanted to be a "ghost like Charlie Brown". Ehlana wanted to be a "mean witch". Their costumes were super easy so I was grateful! I picked a cute bat for Jakob.






Before Halloween we had a reading night at Jaxson's school and they got to wear their costumes. We also had a Halloween Party at Church and Ehlana got to dress up at her preschool. The kids were happy to wear their costumes so much. Halloween Night we went trick or treating with our friends and my parents. Ehlana and Jakob didn't last very long because it was cold but Jaxson was on a mission. We had a great time.





1 comment:

Jenna said...

HEY! Got your message on my blog. I follow Bree's blog and haven't checked yours in forever. Just added it to my Reader so I can keep up with you. You asked about Jodi and I hadn't been able to find her in forever, so I Googled her and found her blog (after much searching): http://rjbambrough.blogspot.com. I think she married a guy with older kids. I have yet to comment on her blog, just thought I'd share that with you! Hey look, we're all reconnected again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...