“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Monday, February 20, 2012

Jaxson Loves Reading

My little boy is growing up so fast. Jaxson is smart. He has an amazing ability to memorize things. (We all know he doesn't get that from me.) He has an incredible thirst for knowledge. He has been reading now for a while but recently he has really taken off and become very fluent. He memorizes things so fast that if I read him a book a couple times he can then read it by himself with ease. He also loves anatomy, astronomy, and geography (as you can tell at the end of the video.) He knows all the 50 states and can place them on a map and he is obsessed with numbers. He will frequently tell me what time it is, how many degrees it is and while driving he says, "Mom, that sign said speed limit 35 and you are driving 42." Thanks my little speed police. He says he wants to be a pilot when he grows up. I tell him he can choose to learn anything he wants in college. I can't wait to see what he does in this world with his amazing gifts.

4 comments:

nspencer said...

That's awesome. Nice job Jaxson.

Amber said...

That was so fun to watch! I have always been impressed with how much he knows. Love it!

Delee said...

Author?? Neil, is this you or has Mom forgotten how to login to her google account again??? No offense, Mom. :)

Margaret said...

No this is me. I do remember how to post just can't on Amber's. I sure enjoy his thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...