“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”
Friday, June 1, 2012
How Big is Jakob? So Big!
Jakob is 14 months old and talking up a storm. He tries to repeat almost everything we say and he has his own adorable toddler vocabulary.
Hi
Mama
Dada
tat= cat
Sis sis= Ehlana
Uh oh
Moor= more
No!
Up
taytuu= Thank-you
Jaakaa= Jakob
Kkkkk= yucky
Nana= Banana
Yaaay (as he claps for himself)
Today he was playing in the family room and I hear him saying, "Si Si Si Si." He was sitting on a toy bin and trying to say sit sit sit sit. He is into everything. The other day Steve found him standing on the open dishwasher door (which he now knows how to unlock) and I said, "He didn't unload anything from the dishwasher?" Steve said, "No, I don't think so." Later that day Ehlana had a handful of dirty silverware and said, "I found this in the kitty food bag." He had unloaded the silverware and put it in the cat food bag. He can now crawl backward down the stairs (finally!) but he still stands at the top and yells, "Mama! Mama!" He tries to sing with me at bedtime, he loves to wrestle, and he can run pretty fast! He is at such a fun stage. I love him. A lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh My gosh! He is so adorable! I love those legs.
Post a Comment