“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Little Mama
Ehlana is obsessed with babies. The other day she saw my friend at church (who was very pregnant) and with a twinkle in her eye and a little smile she said, "Ummm, wwwhhat is in your tummy?"
She completely believes that Jakob is her baby. The other day we were driving in the car and she said, "Mommy, you could have a baby for everyone in the family and then we would all have our own baby!" I said, "You know what? When you are a Mommy you can have as many babies as you'd like and then I will be the Grandma!" "I can?!" She said.
Yesterday she said, "Mommy, when Jakob gets bigger and you have another baby in your tummy what will you name it?" I said, "Well, if it's a girl than Daddy loves the name Keira." "Keira?" "Yes. But if it's a boy baby then I don't know what we will name him. But, Jakob is still a baby so that won't happen for a long time. When you have a baby what will you name it?" "Ummm, if it's a boy baby then I will name it, Coaten." "Coaten??" "Yep! Coaten." "What if you have a girl baby?" Ehlana throws her hands in the air and shouts, "Sparkles!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If cuteness could make you fly, Elhana would be a little tinker bell! She is SO cute, I love it!
Post a Comment