For our family reunion this year Steve's family all pitched in and rented a big cabin in Heber, UT. The whole entire family was together. 2 grandparents, 5 kids, 5 in laws, and 13 grandchildren. We had a wonderful time! Each family was in charge of an activity or two and the cabin provided a lot of fun entertainment with a game room, movie room, and zip line.
Ehlana was fearless.
Jaxson cried his eyes out the first time. But, after a week of watching all the other kids have a great time he gave it another try and liked it.
Minute to win it games.
Both Steve and his brother-in-law, Jason, served missions in Japan. Laurie had them stack 4 chap sticks with chopsticks. Steve actually did it!
Guess Who baby pictures. They were pretty fun.
Outdoor scavenger hunt.
We've got talent. Yes we do!
Especially, Tim, who can chug a whole Mountain Dew and then crush the can on his head.
A day at the lake.
Water fights.
Stuffed animal walk.
My father-in-law has a little addiction to the claw machine games. He has won all these stuffed animals (and then some) so he put together a "cake walk" for the stuffed animals. The grandkids were thrilled!
T-shirt signing.
Ehlana signed an E on Aunt Laurie where she could reach. Awkward.
Most of the time we just hung out. And slept. And ate. And played games.
My grown up nieces Megan, Lauren, and Jessa.
The babies Jakob and Damon.
Honestly. I married into the coolest family.
5 comments:
AWWW MAN! That looks SO FUN!! I wish we could have gone! :D Best family ever!!
wow! what fun, you are quick to get those loaded and written about...I love it!
Who are you Brambleton?
SOOO FUN!!!! What a great family vacation! I may steal some ideas... my family is having a reunion soon. I LOVE all the games and stuff!
Looks like a blast! I'll have to remember those games next time my fam gets together.
Post a Comment