“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Painted Pantry Door

I finally finished painting the door for my pantry! I primed it, spray painted it, and painted it with chalkboard paint. I was so happy to be finished! And then Steve pointed out that I painted the wrong side.... I wanted to cry. I had to walk away from it for a few days before I started the process again. (I don't really like DIY projects.) Now it is done and aside from the hinges being off it fit perfectly. I still need to paint the wall around it and I'm not totally happy with the size of the picture I hung next to it but I love my new pantry door! 



4 comments:

Terra said...

Love it! Great job.

Amber said...

Nice job! I think it looks great!

Heather said...

sooooooo cute!

Pogue Fam said...

It looks GREAT!!! Good work Delee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...