Jaxson turned SEVEN! Back in November. But I forgot to post about it. His birthday was the day after Thanksgiving this year so we had a family party with all my siblings who were in town.We went to a bounce house play place in the morning and had dinner and cake for his party. I made a volcano cake with dry ice in the middle and Jaxson loved it. The boys just wanted to sit and stare at it.
His favorite present was Skylanders Giants for the Wii. He didn't even really know what it was when he opened it but he has since beat the entire game. His cousin, Sam, was so excited for him. It was too cute. Little did he know he was going to get the same thing for Christmas.
I can't believe it has been 7 years since this wonderful little boy came into our family.
We love him so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment