“Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured.”

Monday, May 13, 2013

Ehlana's 5th Birthday

Our wonderful little girly turned 5 years old on April 29th. This year we had a family reunion planned in mid April so I convinced Ehlana to invite a friend to go to build a bear for an outing instead of having a big birthday bash. She was very excited! Ehlana, Jaxson, and their friend, Lea, all picked the same white cat. Ehlana named hers Pixie and picked out a pink, sparkly collar. She loves her!





The next day we had a little family party. It was very casual. (As you can tell I didn't even do her hair.) Ehlana wanted cupcakes, a mermaid barbie, and an umbrella. I love that she is so easy to please.


Now she doesn't have to fight with Jakob to try and make him share his umbrella that he got for his birthday a month earlier. Thanks, Grandma and Papa!




Ehlana is always happy with anything she gets. Her excitement over the smallest gift is adorable. She is such a blessing to have in our family. I can't believe she's five! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...